Tilt-C technology that delivers true imaging flexibility.
The Intelli-C offers the latest technology to optimize image quality, reduce dose and improve efficiency in radiology and GI departments.
The leading-edge tilt C-arm can perform a wide range of procedures from radiographic and fluoroscopic to interventional and image-guided GI studies by offering optimized image quality, advanced software, and ergonomic design.
– Programmable, automatic C-arm positioning provides improved throughput and easy access around patient table
– The “Save and Restore” feature allows users to save any position permanently, either prior to or during an exam for fast positioning
– Rapid and intelligent C-arm motion allows for precise angulation and maximum versatility
– Industry-leading table width of 27.5 inches holds a weight limit of 660 pounds which offers the ability to image bariatric patients
– The carbon fiber table, low-dose software options, virtual collimation, and radiation-free positioning help reduce dose to patients and staff
– FPD travel of 76 inches provides exceptional head-to-toe coverage without the need to move the patient
– Industry-proven cesium iodide at panel detector ensures optimal reliability
– Static and dynamic acquisition capabilities offer maximum flexibility
– Flat panel area of 17 x 17 inches covers more anatomy to accommodate a multitude of procedures
– Real-time image optimization provides unparalleled image quality
– Optional DSA software offers a true multipurpose solution
– Intelli-C’s uncompromising flexibility allows for the table’s support arm to be configured on the left side of the system for open patient access during image-guided endoscopic procedures
– Vertical table elevation starts at 20 inches off the floor for safe and easy patient loading
– Integrates easily with equipment such as monitors, lamps, and booms to optimize user experience
The Varex PaxScan® 4343CB high quality at panel detector ensures image quality is optimized in even the most challenging cases.
– Flat panel detector is 17 x 17 inches
– High-resolution micron pixel pitch of 139
– DAP meter for dose recording to PACS
– Virtual collimationü Radiation-free positioning
– Removable grid
inControl remote and tableside touchscreen monitors provide easy access to all functions for system movements and image optimization.
– Large, versatile table accommodates maximum weight of 660 pounds
– In-room console allows for height adjustment
– SmartPanel controls on FPD provides tableside control of all system movements
– inTouch sensors on joysticks provide added security against unintended system movements
– Radiation shield is easily adjustable
– Multiple dose reduction protocols available
Intelli-C’s design and inMotion auto positioning technology enables expanded range of motion to maximize utility.
– Left- or right-side suspended table
– Table tilt: +- 90 degrees
– Transverse table top range of 23 inches
– Adjustable table height ranges from 20 to 60 inches dependent on system position
– (AP) SID range of 40 to 60 inches
– Patient coverage of up to 76 inches
– 999 auto positions available with on-demand position save
– Pre-programmed, single-touch system movements allow for quick positioning
Intelligent engineering ensures that the Intelli-C will fit into most conventional R&F suites which minimizes costs and reduces downtime.
– Small footprint ensures budgets are not compromised and installation time is minimized
– Can be installed in a room as small as 13 x 13 feet